RIVAGE PM Firmware V3.04 (Previous version)
It was discovered that current scene mix data might return to the default settings if the USER DEFINED key or GPI was used to execute INC RECALL or DEC RECALL after a scene was deleted. This problem occurs only on RIVAGE PM firmware version 3.00 or later.
This problem does not occur if a scene is recalled or stored by any other methods even after a scene is deleted. However, we do not recommend deleting a scene during shows.
RIVAGE PM Firmware / Editor / StageMix Compatibility
Please make sure to match all versions of CS-R10, CS-R10-S, CSD-R7, DSP-R10, RPio622, RPio222, RIVAGE PM Editor and RIVAGE PM StageMix when you operate the RIVAGE PM system. Using an unsupported Editor/firmware combination may result in unexpected behavior.
When updating, a TWINLANe network card (HY256-TL, HY256-TL-SMF) must be installed into the corresponding slot in order to update them simultaneously. If any additional cards are installed after performing the update, please execute the update program again.
For a Dante card (HY144-D, HY144-D-SRC), use the Dante Firmware Update Manager to perform the update.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
Fixed Bugs in V3.04
- Solved a rare problem which could occur after scenes or libraries were stored or updated many times in a short period of time. The "DSP Disconnected!" message was shown and no further change could be made to the DSPs.
- Solved an unlikely problem in which the "Scene empty!" message was shown and a scene could not be recalled.
- Solved a problem in which executing UPDATE UNDO after a scene was updated and another scene was recalled would overwrite the currently recalled scene with the data before the update and the corresponding scene would not revert to the previous settings.
- Solved a problem in which the "Dante communication error" message was shown and HA of the Dante I/O devices could not be controlled while an HY144-D card was in use.
- Solved a problem in which turning the power ON to CSD-R7 might not start the DSP engine and the "Console DSP not responding! Try updating console firmware." message appeared.
- Solved a problem in which the Event List would be kept on standby at the beginning of the event list until the next time code event was executed if the time code was once stopped and restarted.
- Solved a problem in which the CONSOLE LOCK image could no longer be loaded or changed if the CONSOLE LOCK file had been write-protected (indicated by a LOCK icon next to the file).
Fixed Bugs in V3.03
- Solved a problem in which the Recall Safe function for Plug-in Allocation did not work properly to an outboard insert patch.
- [RIVAGE PM7] Solved a problem in which an error message, stating that internal DSP has been disconnected, may be incorrectly displayed.
Fixed Bugs in V3.02
- Solved a problem in which restarting the console while a plug-in output was patched to SUB IN would cause the patch not to function properly.
- Solved a problem in which the system infrequently crashed when a USER DEFINED key to which a function that required a SEL key operation was assigned was pressed.
Fixed Bugs in V3.01
- Solved a problem in which the control surface might freeze when channel parameters were copied using the [COPY] and [PASTE] keys in the Selected Channel section.
- Solved a problem in which rebooting the Rio-D2 series unit whose START UP MODE was set to REFRESH or REFRESH w/o MUTE in the REMOTE ONLY state would not establish the connection to the Rio-D2 series with the message “Connecting” left on the screen.
- Solved some minor errors.
New features in V3.00
- Labeling function for device names, slots, and ports of network-connected devices. The labels can be found in locations such as the Patch window.
- Parameter selection when copying channel parameters. In addition, inserted plug-ins also can be copied when copying channels.
- Added level metering points (PRE GC and PRE D.GAIN for the INPUT METER).
- Added the “DaNSe” plug-in, a 6-band noise suppressor “DaNSe” which removes background noise and unwanted reverberation.
- MixToInput function for signal loopback from MIX/MATRIX busses to input channels.
- SUB IN function to patch from input channels to output channels.
- Easy-to-use preset for DCA assigning in the THEATRE MODE.
- Attenuator for each EQ bank.
- Display of the EQ type in the EQ graph.
- Alert message when loading data different from the current system configuration.
- WITH SYSTEM SETTING button for loading the following settings when loading ALL data.
- Wordclock setting
- DANTE SETUP (including device mounting, patching, and port names)
- RY-Slot settings of RPio622/RPio222 (including card settings)
- Network settings (HY-Slot and RIVAGE PM StageMix)
- +48V MASTER
- Added parameter set items when touching parameters while pressing the [SHIFT] key to set up multiple channels simultaneously.
- STEREO A/B on and off in input channels and MIX channels
- Bank links on and off for EQ and Dynamics in the THEATRE MOTE
- Sort function in the Library screen.
- Display of the internal latency of the engine related to the Delay Compensation setting.
- RTA offset function to display in linear fashion.
- Selection for the [ON] key operation in the SENDS ON FADER mode.
- Flashing of the ON button of the muted channel by mute group function in the SELECTED CHANNEL VIEW screen or the METER screen.
- [SHIFT] key settings to select whether the action is applied to each BAY or to all BAYs.
- Determination via the [ENTER] key instead of the ON button when entering settings via the keyboard.
- Added assignable functions for the USER DEFINED keys, USER DEFINED knobs, and the [Fn] key.
- USER DEFINED keys
- SPECIFIC CH of INPUT A/B
- BAY ALL for the SET BY SEL, SET NORMAL VALUE, and OSCILLATOR
- SOLO ON
- USER DEFINED knobs
- SPECIFIC CH of CH FADER
- [Fn] key
- VSC ON
- USER DEFINED keys
Improvements in V3.00
- Operability and visibility of settings on the FOCUS, GLOBAL PASTE and RECALL SAFE screens.
- Operability of settings on the CUSTOM FADER BANK popup screen.
- Operability of direction of data synchronization on the DEVICE SYNC screen.
- Display of the channel name on such as the Patch screen or METER screen to improve operability and visibility.
- Reduced variation of MIDI/GPI output time in a scene recall.
- Changed the signal level from a stereo MIX channel to the STEREO bus to nominal when PAN is set to maximum.
- The last function is displayed when assigning a function to an empty USER DEFINED key or knob.
- SEND MASTER display will relate to output channel selection.
- Displayed as "DEVICE NOT SYNCED!" when there is a device that cannot sync in the TWINLANe network.
Fixed Bugs in V3.00
- Solved a problem in which the variable range of SEND level via the SEND knob of the Selected Channel section might not have been appropriate.
- Solved a problem in which the FILTER Q indication did not appear on the Selected Channel section when DYNAMICS was set to DE-ESSER.
- Solved a problem of the THEATRE MODE in which EQ or DYNAMICS differed when channels were paired via a scene recall.
- Solved a problem in which signals from RPio622/RPio222 might not have been input.
- Solved a problem in which the console firmware might have frozen when saving or loading the console data to a USB flash drive.
- Solved a problem in which patched channel names would not appear on the Automixer screen.
- Solved some minor errors.
- It was discovered that after exiting the Preview mode, a different scene number flashes in the SCENE field and the SCENE field does not show the current scene number. If this happens, pressing the [INC] and [DEC] keys simultaneously will show the current scene number.
- If the devices are selected from -ONLINE- DEVICE LIST to change the Dante I/O devices to be mounted, the devices may not become connected and indicate as "Virtual." If "Virtual" is kept showing, unmount the devices and then mount them again.
- It was discovered that if a Dante device with 33 or more inputs/outputs were mounted to HY144-D/HY144-D-SRC, all the port names could not be obtained. This issue will be fixed in a future version.
- In rare cases, a “DSP Disconnected!” message could be shown for reasons other than the one shown above. In this situation, take the following course of action:
1. Re-Sync manually. Check this first for the fastest possible recovery. (Only applies to RIVAGE PM10)2. If that doesn’t solve the problem, reset by the [RESET] button on the back of the console (these operations do not mute the audio).
Notices in version updating
- The project file saving method has been changed from V1.20.
When loading a project file saved by V1.16 or earlier, the patching of plug-ins may be unintentionally removed. If this happens, manually patch them again.
- When updating the console’s firmware from V1.20 or earlier, the progress bar may stop at the 14/18 status, or an error may stop the updating process. If this continues for five minutes or longer, turn the power of the console to off and on, and then retry the firmware update.
- When loading a project file saved by V1.21 and earlier, the RACK Focus status indicator on the SCENE screen may not light even if effect plug-ins or GEQs are the target of Focus Recall. To indicate the Focus status properly, open the SCENE SETUP (FOCUS) pop-up screen once, and then close it. After doing this, save the revised project file to remove this problem in the future.
Notices in version downgrading
- Do not load a project file saved by V1.51 and later to a system running V1.21 and earlier. When loading, all plug-ins will be un-mounted in all Scenes including the current memory. In this case, re-mounting and setting up of parameters will be required.
- When downgrading the firmware, be sure to initialize all systems after downgrading.
- When loading data including the MixToInput settings of the V3.00 system, the MixToInput function will work in RIVAGE PM systems even of less than V3.00. However, be careful of the possibility of unwanted signal loops, etc.
Notices for usage
- If you recall a Scene in which a very high HA gain was set, from a scene having a low HA gain, even if no signal is patched, a very loud pink noise signal is occasionally output for a few seconds.
- When a certain type of USB keyboard is connected to the console, the following message may appear:
You must restart your computer to apply these changes [Restart Now] [Restart Later]If this message is shown, remove this USB keyboard. It is not compatible with the console and cannot be used.
- When a DSP mirroring failover occurs, if the DSP engine B is set to active, the Word Clock master will not change automatically. To prevent audio dropouts, do not turn off the power of the DSP engine A even after a failover occurs.
- Make sure to connect only the RIVAGE PM Editor and RIVAGE PM StageMix to a network connector for a RIVAGE PM Editor, and not the PM Editor network of a different DSP engine.
- The channel name LCD cannot display unconfirmed characters such as Japanese kanji used in the Dante channel labels.
- If you are using a Dante card (HY144-D-SRC) in Synchronous (144io Sync SRC) mode, check the “Enable Sync to External” option only for the card that operates as the master on the Dante network.
使用此軟體前，請仔細閱讀軟體授權協議（「協議」）。您僅可依據此協議的條款和條件使用此軟體。此為您（個人或法律實體）和 YAMAHA CORPORATION（「YAMAHA」）間簽署的協議。
Yamaha 特此授予您依據隨附條款和條件，在您擁有或管理的電腦、樂器或設備上使用程式和隨附此協議並構成軟體一部分的資料檔案，以及未來可能提供您進行軟體升級的任何程式和檔案（統稱「軟體」）的權利。雖然儲存軟體的所有權為您所有，但該軟體本身屬於 Yamaha 和/或 Yamaha 的授權方所有，並受相關版權法和所有適用法規的保護。
- 您不得 從事反向工程、反彙編、反編譯或以任何方式取得軟體任何形式的程式碼。
- 您不得 重製、修改、變更、租賃、出租或散布完整或部分軟體，以製作軟體的衍生品。
- 您不得 以電子方式，從一台電腦傳輸軟體至另一台電腦，或在網路上與其他電腦共用軟體。
- 您不得 使用軟體，散布非法資料或違反公共政策的資料。
- 在未取得 Yamaha Corporation 的同意時，您不得依據軟體的使用，啟動服務。
透過軟體方式取得的版權保護資料，包含但不限於樂曲 MIDI 資料，有您必須遵守的以下限制條款。
如果您認為下載流程有問題，可聯絡 Yamaha，Yamaha 可允許您重新下載該軟體，前提是您需先銷毀透過先前下載嘗試取得的軟體的任何副本或部分副本。重新下載的許可不得以任何方式限制以下第 5 節所述保固聲明。
您明示已同意自負使用軟體的風險。軟體和相關文件以「原狀」提供，且無任何保固。儘管本協議另行規定，YAMAHA 明示放棄軟體的所有明示和暗示保固，包括但不限於對適銷性、特定用途的適用性和不侵犯第三方權利的暗示保固。特別是，但不限制上述規定，YAMAHA 不保證軟體滿足您的要求、軟體的操作不會中斷或沒有錯誤或軟體的缺失得以修正。
YAMAHA 的全部義務是根據以下條款允許使用本軟體。在任何情況下，對您或任何其他人遭受的任何損害，包括但不限於任何直接、間接、偶然或間接損害、費用、利潤損失、資料遺失或其他因使用而造成的損害、誤用或無法使用該軟體，即使 YAMAHA 或授權經銷商已被告知此類損害的可能性，YAMAHA 概不負責。在任何情況下，Yamaha 對您的所有損害、損失和訴訟原因（無論是合約、侵權或其他方式）的全部責任均不超過為該軟體支付的金額。
此軟體隨附第三方軟體和資料（「第三方軟體」）。如果軟體隨附的書面材料或電子資料中，Yamaha 將任何軟體和資料標示為第三方軟體，則您確認並同意您必須遵守第三方軟體隨附的任何協議條款以及提供第三方軟體的一方，對與第三方軟體相關或由第三方軟體衍生的任何保證或責任負責。因第三方軟體或使用，Yamaha 概不以任何方式負責。
- Yamaha 不提供第三方軟體的明示保固。此外，對於第三方軟體，YAMAHA 明示放棄所有暗示保固，包括但不限於對適銷性和特定用途的適用性的暗示保固。
- Yamaha 不應提供您第三方軟體的相關服務或維護。
- 對您或任何其他人的任何損害，包括但不限於因使用、誤用或無法使用第三方軟體而導致的任何直接、間接、偶然或後果性損害、費用、利潤損失、資料遺失或其他損害，對您或任何其他人，Yamaha 概不負責。
該軟體是「商業項目」，該術語的定義可見 48 C.F.R. 2.101（1995 年 10 月），由「商業電腦軟體」和「商業電腦軟體文件」組成，這些術語在 48 C.F.R. 12.212 使用（1995 年 9 月）。與 48 C.F.R.一致的 12.212 和 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 至 227.72024（1995 年 6 月），所有美國政府最終使用者均應僅以此處規定的權利取得本軟體。
本協議構成雙方間有關軟體使用和任何隨附書面材料的完整協議，並取代所有先前或同時就本協議達成的書面或口頭理解或協議。除非經 Yamaha 的完全授權代表書面簽字，否則本協議的任何修訂或修正均不具有約束力。
- HY144-D Firmware V188.8.131.52_2.0.8
- HY144-D-SRC Firmware V184.108.40.206_2.0.8
- RIVAGE PM Editor V3.0.4 for Win 10/8.1/7 (Previous version)
- RIVAGE PM Editor V3.0.4 for Mac macOS 10.15-OS X 10.10 (Previous version)
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [English]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Español]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Français]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Português]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM series V3 Supplemental Manual [中文]
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ V3 追補マニュアル
- RIVAGE PM Block Diagram
- RIVAGE PM series Data List
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ データリスト
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [English]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Español]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Français]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Português]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [中文]
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ オペレーションマニュアル
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Português]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [中文]
- RIVAGE PM10 システムセットアップガイド
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Português]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [中文]
- RIVAGE PM7 システムセットアップガイド
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix ユーザーガイド